Sunday, September 7, 2008

What? Eight Months?

Ok, so I'm not that good at this stuff. Journaling or writing for that matter was never my thing. Who knew I would become an English teacher. I still am trying to give this a shot.
God has dealt with me in many more ways than I can count in the last few months. More or less it has to do with patience and I seem to have none. I've always heard to never ask for patience because you would be put in situations that would try your patience. Well, I didn't ask for it but once again things and people are trying what little patience I have.

Have you ever felt as though what you were supposed to do and what was good for you were opposites? I'm there. I don't know. Mike is great comfort but he is there also. I guess we'll just wait on God to give us the answer.

I'm tired of the conflict. Tired of dreading and tired of making myself do things because it's what I'm supposed to do. Do you ever just want to skip it?

No comments: